Solve Max Execution Time in Local Server
Sometimes we see an error such as “There is a mistake: the maximum runtime exceeds 30 seconds…
There are several reasons for this:
– PHP will take a long time to respond to the browser
– It slows down on your desktop / laptop with low memory speed or too many software.
Without modifying anything in this file or system configuration, we can fix it, and do the following simple steps:
- From ‘Notepad’, Go to xampp folder > php > open the file ‘php.ini’, located in the file ‘xampp / php /’.
- Look up “max_execution_time “. You can find it using Ctrl + F
- Change max_execution_time = 30 to default value max_execution_time = 300
- save this file and stop the apache server on the xamp control panel
- Now restart the apache server on the control panel.
- Thus, we have increased the execution time of the php on the locale (XAMPP).
Find Below php.ini file screenshot :